Sunday 19 January 2014

Sexy Sunday Scribbles

My wife has this uncanny ability to draw anything I throw at her (urm, not physically throw at her)... she puts pen to paper and two seconds later there is an exact replica of what I have challenged her to draw.

For the first twelve months of our relationship we were living apart and I used to always enjoy when she sent me naughty little pictures that she had created using the Paint program on the computer.  With this in mind I bought her a drawing tablet for Christmas last year, so she could draw without getting frustrated at the mouse.

I decided this morning that each Sunday I am going to post a naughty picture she has drawn during the week (maybe the odd non-naughty picture) to share with you all!

I now officially give to you the very first 'Sexy Sunday Scribble'!


No comments:

Post a Comment