Saturday 12 July 2014

My Sexy Saturday, week 50

Another Saturday has rolled around, meaning it is time for the next installation of My Sexy Saturday!  For those of you who aren't familiar with it, My Sexy Saturday is a blog hop which provides writers a chance to share 7 word, sentences or paragraphs, from a published work or a work in progress.  Each week is based on a different theme, and this week the theme is 'Make Sexy'.

For this week I have tried to focus on the fact that 'make sexy' doesn't necessarily mean the physical act of having sex.  Words and emotions can be sexy, they can make you feel sexy, they can make you feel like a prince/princess, they can make you feel safe and secure, they can make you feel like the two of you are the only people in the world...

My excerpt is from a WIP which follows two very different people - Eva and Ethan - as they fall in love, but also heal from past hurts.  Eva teaches Ethan he can stand on his own two feet, Ethan teaches Eva that she is more than worthy of the type of love that she has only ever read about in cheesy romance books.


****************************



“You, Eva-slash-Evangeline, are amazing... I knew it the moment I met you, but after hearing all of that I have to admit I am blown away. It takes a strong person to start over from scratch, and an even stronger person to not let the past determine who they become, in a negative way,” Ethan said, stroking her cheek and gazing deeply into her eyes.
“I did what I had to do, but thank you, it's nice to hear someone say something like that,” Eva replied.
“Well I mean every word of it,” Ethan promised.

Deciding it was time for the seriousness to be over, Eva leaned in and kissed Ethan again. The kiss was slow and deep, and while their lips moved together Eva let her hands roam Ethan's body, loving the feel of his muscles beneath her hands. Ethan's hands went on a little exploration of their own, and although neither of them touched any of each others so called 'hot zones', it was one of the most intimate, arousing kissing sessions of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment