Sunday 28 September 2014

My Sexy Saturday - week 61

Goodness, I am VERY late this week!

For those of you who don't know what My Sexy Saturday is, it is a blog hop which gives writers a chance to share 7 words, sentences or paragraphs from a published work or work in progress, each week based on  a different theme.

This weeks theme is 'Getting Your Sexy On', and while there were a lot of excerpts I could have shared, I chose to share one from an un-named WIP.  The characters from this scene are Amelia and Harrison, who - along with Charlotte and Thomas - are the main characters from the story, which has strong themes of polyamory.

I would love to go into more detail, but in all honesty I'm falling asleep typing this, so I apologise!

I hope you enjoy my seven sentences!

---------------------------------------------------

Harrison stilled and looked down at her. Neither of them were blinking and both were holding their breath. There was an amazing intensity in the eye contact between them which made Amelia feel as if she was giving herself to him. The moment was both extremely emotionally and sexually charged. 

They weren't about to have sex for the first time – they were about to make love for the first time.

Harrison dipped his head down and kissed Amelia softly, the moment their lips made contact he began to move slowly against her, both of them moaning quietly as he slid back inside her for the first time. Amelia felt overwhelmed to finally have him inside her.

No comments:

Post a Comment