Thursday 20 March 2014

T for Tattoo... T for Thursday... T for... TATTOO THURSDAY!

Today has been shitty, putting it nicely.  A lot better than it potentially could have been, but all the same it has been one of those days that I don't wish to repeat... and I am looking VERY forward to going to bed tonight, and officially being done with this specific day.

Not sure why, but when I am in a funk like this, I enjoy looking at photos of tattoos.  I can't explain why it is, but it's something I have done for years now.  Way back in the day I guess it was some sort of moody teenage 'looking for the meaning of life' type of thing, but I think that now I do it because I find beauty in tattoos, and they change my train of thought.

So today, in my funk, I went on a little search... and seeing as my last post containing photos was such a hit, I thought I'd share a couple of the photos I found today.

Enjoy xxx

REAL women, tattoos & black lingerie... it's like the trifecta of perfection!









No comments:

Post a Comment