Monday 17 March 2014

I can't think of a better way to start a Monday...

After spending two hours wasting time (and getting very turned on...) trawling Tumblr for images of sex (purely for inspriational purposes...), I decided I should just create my own Tumblr.

So that is what I did. you can check it out here!

After another couple of hours trawling Tumblr yesterday, I decided that I should be nice and share some of my favourite images and gifs, right here on my blog.

And that is why I am here today, to share with you the first of my Tumblr faves... as you can tell by the title of the link, which will take you to the gif, it is probably not advisable to open it at work, or in front of children.

Depending on how exhausted and not in the mood for sex you are, probably not a good idea to open it around your other half either...

I now give you... Sweet girly oral sex

Enjoy xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love you so much. *grins* To think, I might not have found these inspiring images without you...

    You might've just inspired me to do more with my own Tumblr. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh I love me some naughty Tumblr pics ;)

    ReplyDelete